Robin 2 Terms & Conditions
Robin 2 Management reserves the right, in combination with any other statements or directives shown on the ticket or displayed on the premises, to: -
- Advise customers that the placement of an order for tickets on the web site does not constitute a sale until the order has been processed and their credit or debit card charged accordingly. A separate email will be sent to the customer confirming the purchase.
- Advise customers that where an order for tickets is made on the web site that includes an event that is seven (7) days or less in advance, all tickets on that order will be held on the door of the venue for personal collection on the night of the event. For identification purposes and in order to collect the tickets, the customer must produce for examination the credit or debit card used for the purchase.
- Cancel or abandon the performance, change the bill, performance times, without compensation for damages consequential or otherwise.
- Refuse to exchange, refund or duplicate tickets, refuse admission to the ticket holder to the premises or request the ticket holder to leave the premises and take appropriate measures to enforce such a request.
- Eject or seek to prosecute any person who causes injury e.g. drunkards, stage divers.
- The use of photographic and audio equipment is strictly prohibited.
- Anyone under the age of 14 is strictly prohibited. 14 to 17 year olds (minors) are permitted but must be accompanied by an adult over the age of 21 (no more than 3 minors per adult).
- Advise customers that the terms and conditions of this ticket(s) are contractual.
- Advise customers that high levels of noise could damage hearing.
- Advise customers that The Robin 2 does NOT have non-slip flooring.
- Video surveillance equipment is in use in accordance with the Data Protection Act.
- Advise customers that any complaints regarding the show should be made to Venue Management, prior to or during the performance.
- Own the rights to any visual image generated on the premises involving ticket holders.
- Tickets are sold for private use and that we monitor their sale and resale. If we have reason to believe that tickets are being resold, we may invalidate them and refuse entry to the premises.
- Official merchandise is only available inside the premises.
- Only food and drink purchased at the venue may be consumed on the premises.
By continuing to the ticket purchasing page I confirm that I have read and agreed to the terms and conditions stated above.
Please read our Privacy Statement to find out how information collected by this website is used.